What we do
eTime provides a range of professional learning and development services for schools and other organisations to assist them in developing and implementing the vision, skills and strategies needed for success.
Where we operate
eTime is based in Christchurch and operates throughout New Zealand.
Who we work with
Schools (boards, leaders, teachers, students, parents and whānau). We also provide leadership and HBDI profiling services to schools and businesses.
Who we are
eTime has staff and contractors who are:
- Google Certified Educators
- members of the Apple Consultants Network, Australasia
- accredited web designers and trainers for school websites using Ultranet.
- certified Herrmann Brain Dominance Practitioners (Whole Brain Thinking Technology)
- very experienced in school leadership and change management
- very experienced in developing and delivering professional learning and development for adults
- able to provide performance appraisal and mentorship for primary school principals and senior leaders.