Chris Le Cren
Director - 027 289 0910
- Director of eTime, overseeing all of our services including Ultranet school websites.
- Certified Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) practitioner - improving individual and team thinking and performance in schools and businesses.
- Provides account management and support to schools using the Ultranet website and content management system.
- Has extensive senior management experience in secondary schools, including Assistant Principal at Christ’s College and Principal of ACG New Zealand International College.
Faye Le Cren
Director - 027 448 6029
- Director of eTime, with a focus on mentoring and appraising principals and other school leaders.
- Works with Boards of Trustees to assist them in making principal and senior leadership appointments.
- Helps schools to promote a culture of distributive leadership and to deliver programmes that raise student achievement.
- Past principal of Russley School (Christchurch) and past principal of four other primary schools.
- Founding director of the Centre of Digital Excellence at the Auckland College of Education.
- Past winner of the TUANZ Innovation award for Education.
Independent Consultant & Facilitator
- Previous eTime employee now working as an independent contractor to eTime on request.
- Google certified educator.
- Accredited member of the Apple Consultants Network, as well as a passionate facilitator of learning with Apple technologies, especially iPads.
- Leads professional learning with adults and students to model effective use of ICT to enhance learning.
- Has over 20 years experience in teaching and facilitating in New Zealand and Australia.
Graphic & Web Designer
- eTime's in-house graphic and website developer.
- Supports schools in the graphic design of school websites and learning management platforms using Ultranet.
- Supports schools in the development of logos and other illustrations.